Friday, June 27, 2008

July 2008 Challenge Entry - Shelly Burp Set by ClaireAndJanae



These two burp cloths are happy and functional.

My burp cloths are made with premium quality cloth diapers which means they are super absorbent and will last through the messiest baby.

They can be washed in hot water so you can use them to clean up any baby spill.

Cloths are about 20 inches by 17 inches (there is variation in size) and could even be used as a changing pad.

I loved having them since my daughter spit up a ton. She had acid reflux and I tried to carry them with me and decided I should make them cuter with fabric.

Taggie loops allow you to attach your cloth to a car seat or stroller so your little wiggle doesn't throw it on the ground. The loop is shown in the last pictures.

I gift wrap all my listings in tissue with ties and a tag. Let me know if it is a gift!

100% of the sale proceeds will be donated to Etsy for Charity (EFC) Charity of the Month.

No comments: