Friday, March 7, 2008

March 2008 Challenge Entry - Keltic Interwoven Dragons T-shirt by HowlingCaterpillars



This is a Spring Green coloured Short Sleeve T-shirt in an Adult Sized XL (46-48). The colours are more vibrant in real life than in the picture.

The design is of Classic Keltic Interwoven Dragons of shades of Green with Pink Hearts on their tail tips.

Each shirt comes with the story behind it's design and care instructions.

Most of the shirts that I print on are Hanes 50/50 Poly Cotton Heavyweight.

I find that these are the easiest to work with. I can also put any of my designs on a plain white tshirt for the same price or a sweatshirt for a little bit more.

I will certainly combine shipping if you buy more than one item and I have more shirts that I will be putting up shortly.

100% of the sale proceeds will be donated to Etsy for Charity (EFC) Charity of the Month.

No comments: